The role of the University is to create and disseminate knowledge in the field of sustainable use of resources, environment, community planning and food production in the Arctic region. For more info contact HR Manager.
Due to increased activities, i.a. UNIgreen Alliance – European University Initiative, we are looking
for strong individuals in the field of project and quality management, student and staff mobility,
and public relations.
Projects and responsibilities
- Project and quality management i.a. UNIgreen Alliance Initiative
- Participation in international cooperation
- Student and staff mobility administration
- Organizing and conducting events
- Participation in the professional devolpment within
- Master degree in relevant fields
- Experience in project and quality management
- Good English language skills
- Accuracy and skills in working with numerical data
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Work experience at university level
Application deadline December 5th 2022
- Christian Schultze, Head of International Relations and Research - email@example.com
- Guðmunda Smáradóttir, Human Resource and Quality Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is in accordance with the current collective agreements of public employees.
The Agricultural University has two main sites of operation: Hvanneyri and Reykjavík.
The application shall include certificates confirming the education and work experience of the applicant in addition to a letter of introduction.