Due to increased activities, i.a. UNIgreen Alliance – European University Initiative, we are looking
for strong individuals in the field of project and quality management, student and staff mobility,
and public relations.
Projects and responsibilities
- Project and quality management i.a. UNIgreen Alliance Initiative
- Participation in international cooperation
- Student and staff mobility administration
- Organizing and conducting events
- Participation in the professional devolpment within
- Master degree in relevant fields
- Experience in project and quality management
- Good English language skills
- Accuracy and skills in working with numerical data
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Work experience at university level
Application deadline December 5th 2022
- Christian Schultze, Head of International Relations and Research -
- Guðmunda Smáradóttir, Human Resource and Quality Manager -
Salary is in accordance with the current collective agreements of public employees. The Agricultural University has two main sites of operation: Hvanneyri and Reykjavík.
The application shall include certificates confirming the education and work experience of the applicant in addition to a letter of introduction.